There is a big hole in my driveway where the open sore that was my red car used to be. I will be taking steps to fill it today:
- Record shopping (CDs)
- Food (something with a curry, or maybe an afternoon greasy breakfast, or a giant burrito, or some crazy curry burrito breakfast dish)
- Turn the slip and slide in the backyard back on and roll around in the gentle mist
- GO BIKE SHOPPING!
- Record the new outgoing message on my voice mail onto the computer so that I can burn CDs of it. Somehow I managed to drunk dial my voice mail. The results are vaguely funny. Interestingly I sound the same when plastered as when I am not fully awake in the morning.
I’m waiting on a call back for accompaniment to some of the above. If you have ideas for enhancements to any of the above, please let me know.
This all reminds me of my list of rejected personals headlines:
- I have my own car, and I can buy beer
- I wrote a country song about poop
- I like monkeys
- Going to concerts alone makes me sad.
- Books magically appear on the back of the toilet for me to read, otherwise I wouldn’t ever get around to it.
- Pick the one fun class that I will take in the fall and win a prize
- I’ve been getting my news from the Daily Show since Lizz Winstead.
Uh, there are more, but they drift off into disturbing humor and stop being true.
I’m currently reading The Clock Winder by Anne Tyler.