Lisa asked me what I wanted for my birthday. When Melissa used to ask me what I wanted, my response was always the same:
A Blow Job
Somehow I don’t think that would be appropriate to ask for from Lisa.
- A pony
- A monkey
- An acoustic guitar
- A floor tom
- A cowbell
- A Marshall Stack
- A new bike
- A f1.4 or f1.8 50mm lens for a Canon EOS mount
- A gift certificate to the Electric Fetus
- A nice shirt for the Gallery dinner (perhaps with those fashionable diagonal stripes, haha! and flip flops! and an emo haircut!)
- A case of delicous and nutritious Summit beer
- A Dave Chappelle Season Two DVD set
- A bottle of really good tequila
I’m sure there’s more, but you could always check my amazon wishlist.
Note to Cake Woman: I would like a chocolate chocolate chocolate cake. No peanut butter, no caramel. Chocolate. She won’t get this message, so if anyone else wants to slather chocolate frosting on a fudge chocolate German chocolate chocolate swirl chocolate chocolate cake chocolate, I would very much appreciate it.